Coffered ceilings are unique architectural designs helps to enhance the curb appeal of your home interior. It is an ideal option for creating the illusion of space to your room and deliver texture and architectural elements to the plain and large ceiling. Its designs can be customized to create an amazing look of your ceiling.
If you want to know more about the coffered ceiling, then you have landed at the right place. Here is an explanation on coffered ceiling.
Several different designs are available in the coffered ceiling to give a long-lasting style to your room, such as:
- Traditional Rectangular
- Geometric Pattern
- Rustic Square Grid Patterns
- Contemporary, Minimalistic Pattern Of Beams
- Make rooms with excessively high ceilings, feel more comfortable and cozy.
- Hide the unwanted ceiling damages such as design flaws, asbestos and popcorn ceilings.
- Maintain the historical value and authenticity of your place.
- Offer sound attenuating properties to help reduce unwanted noise.
- Dramatically improve the grandeur of any room.
Rare Known Facts
- Has different names such as box beam ceiling, cross beam ceiling, paneled ceiling, waffle ceiling, false beam ceiling and caisson ceiling.
- Have no specific shape limitations as they can be designed in a significant number of patterns and shapes such as squares, octagons, hexagons, triangles, circles and more.
- Can be made from various materials such as multiple wood species, medium-density fiberboard, high-density urethane foam and plaster.
After considering the crucial information mentioned above if you are planning to install coffered ceiling in your home or office, we are here for you. At Dream Trim Moulding, we offer coffered ceiling installation in the GTA to our residential and commercial clients. Feel free to contact us and discuss your project.